Looking around, you would agree that nature has done us well by providing naturally healthy and safe ways to take care of our bodies internally and externally.
The green tea extract supplement is one of such nature’s blessings; it contains antioxidants sourced from natural green tea leaves harvested optimally to give you maximum freshness and potency.
About Nature’s Wellness Green Tea Extract
The 98% extract green tea supplement contains 75% catechins, 45% of ECG (Epigallocatechin gallate), and 98% polyphenolic compounds.
This tends to have various protective effects ranging from anti-aging benefits to helping you suppress stress, live healthier and longer, in addition to giving an amazing boost to the cardiovascular system in both men and women.
With low caffeine content, 120 capsules bottle with no artificial ingredient, you can expect maximum potency and results.
Nature’s Wellness green tea extract does not take sleep away from you like other green tea extract supplements.
This product is made in the USA in a facility known to be GMO-certified without an inclusion of any artificial binders or ingredients.
Because of the antioxidant activities it features, it is known as the ideal formula green tea any day, any time.
Green Tea Extract Supplement by Nature’s Wellness is sourced, formulated and manufactured to include maximum amounts of these antioxidant compounds – this is the perfect formula for a healthy and safe green tea extract!
It is known to be a secret weapon to fight against aging and poor diet.
Nature’s Wellness supplement goes a long way in helping control and manage aging. This is one caffeine formula that is known not to cause an unusual feeling of jittery, anxiety or sleeplessness.
The supplement comes in a 500mg bottle; and with just 1 capsule taken 1 to 2 times per day, you can rest assured for an improved health condition.
However, it is important that you take them in the right manner. To be on a safe side, it is advised that you consult a healthcare professional.
- This Nature’s Wellness green tea extract promotes maximum and efficient cardiovascular health, a stronger heart and anti-aging benefits for both men and women.
- The bioactive compounds it contains feature nutrients and minerals that improve the body’s health in a lot of ways. One of the things these compounds do is reduce free radicals forming in the body. They also play a role in cells and molecules in the body from damage.
- It enhances the function of the brain and increases your retentive ability. When this tea is consumed, it stimulates a connectivity in the region of the brain. In the elderly people, it improves their memory. This tea, according to scientists, improves one’s ability to make decisions, do calculations and control responses effectively.
- It improves neurological functionalities and helps control diseases that have to do with the brain.
- Serving as a fat burner, the green tea extract is also a great weight loss supplement for those concerned or particular about losing weight and staying in good shape. It supports natural fat burning within your body and still keeps you healthy and fresh.
You can now do your daily routine feeling refreshed and focused on stuff; Helps clear your mind and keep you strong and energetic all day long.
Who Should Not Take This Supplement?
Unfortunately, with all its health benefits, you should know there are a few people who should avoid this product.
- If you are a woman; around the time of your period, an expectant mother or nursing mother, it should be kept away.
- Not be given to children under the age of 18, or people under certain medical prescription.
- Do not take this product if you have a medical condition like high blood pressure, diabetes, any cardiovascular disorder, heart disease, or are taking antidepressant medications I will advise you do not consume this product.
Although these problems are not often common, green tea is safe and healthy for most people.
The Side Effects
If on consumption of this product you get to notice a few side effects, there is no need to panic because most of the side effects are merely reactions of the effectiveness of the green tea extract in your system, and it mostly happens to first time users of the product.
Let us say, you take Nature’s Wellness green tea extract capsules for the first time at dinner, the tendency is that you will get a restless night because the capsules provide you with energy to stay active in the day, A restless night during the starting days is one of the side effects.
However, discontinue use immediately if you notice constant effects like nausea, sleeplessness or nervousness or seek medical advice just to be on the safe side.
My Final Verdict
Product Name: Nature’s Wellness Green Tea Extract
Review Rating: 4.5/5.0
Price Today: Check here
Brand: Natures Wellness
Quantity: 500mg bottle, 120 Capsules
Money Back Guarantee: 60 Days, No questions asked.
Finally, so much has been said but you need to know that your health is wrapped up in your lifestyle and body genes, so drinking the green tea 1-2 times a day is not enough to lead a healthy lifestyle.
You need to take care of yourself in other ways, quit smoking, be active, and try as much as possible to balance your meals. This should set you on the path to a healthy and happy life.
Finally, the money back guarantee assures that your money will be refunded if the effect of this green tea supplement does not give the above-stated results.